Life Is Beautiful!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A day of fun & frolic

Kings Island!

Another weekend of outdoor activity and merry making! June 5th will remain etched in my memory for a long time to come for the following reasons

* Fun-filled car drive: Songs, Stories and Speed (limits)!
* Kings Island's thrill rides: Drop Zone, Face Off, Vortex, Beast, Son of the Beast
* THE GANG
* and also bcoz my long time dream of bungee jumping was realized this very day! - Three of us did manage to go on the 'Sky Flyer' - Hey, we grew wings!
* Post Kings Island dinner session - Part I & II

A picture speaks more than 1000 words. Check it out for yourselves!



KI Posted by Hello


Pics Courtesy: S & P

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger P B said...

innum niraya ethir paarthen..plz chk the comment I left in prabhu's blog :=)

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such posts make ur blog look better and me happy...:)

KP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home